After cheating on LV, I am back with goodies

1. Okay, so I have cheated on LV this past month and purchased some Chanel's (which I LOVE!). But I went back in today and found some new Loves!

The Amarante Vernis Pegase
    The LoVe tote size MM
    The electrochoc shoes in white
    The dentelle ring

I also posted a pic of my amarante collection! I just LOVE THIS color! :sweatdrop:

todaysloot.JPG amarantecollection.JPG dentellering.JPG electrochocshoes.JPG
  2. OOOOH very nice haul! the amarante pegase looks so....juicy!!! :smile:

3. Your amarante collection is tdf! :drool: and congrats on your other purchases!

4. Cheat on Louis all you want, he knows you'll always be back! Gorgeous buys.

5. Hey Crystal, I love it all especially the rich color of the Amarante!! :drool: Nice haul!! CONGRATS!!! :smile:

6. WOW.. that Amarente Pegase is tdf :drool: :drool:

nice haul :tup:

7. Very nice...Congrats!

8. oh no way no way no way you got the PEGASE!!!! it looks so hot. too hot for words. your amarante family looks GORGEOUS together. EVERYTHING is hot! congrats on your amazing haul!

9. Love all the vernis!

10. crystal wowwyyy..congrats...the shoes are killer like your other LV ones...wish I could walk in those they are chic....love all your new piece...how is amarante for finger prints? I want something in that colour but, have heard about the prints....

11. Wow, gorgeous stuffs..! :heart:

12. Wow, now thats what I call a haul. Nice pieces. Congrats!

13. Really I haven't had many prints (but admittedly I am a FREAk about washing my hands). The color is just too yummy to worry about the prints. I mean I was daring enough to get a luggage piece! LOL

14. Congrats!

Love the Pegase!

Can you please post a pic modeling the tote?

15. Oh my, what a lovely haul! LV is glad to have you back, congrats on all the goodies. The Pegase is amazing!