After Balenciaga..which brand do you crave?

Just like you, knn. I was big fan of LV bag before, and I saw Balenciaga all over the magazine, but wasn't really fell for it until I start to read this forum. Now, I have owned 3 Bbag in a month, and still looking for my next one, although I kept telling myself I am on ban for anymore.

Now, what do I crave? I don't know, I don't have desire to look at any other brand right now, but I do crave on the mugflap bag by lolli that was on Dec 2006 Lucky magazine

i love coach bags (not signature...), I also have several fiore and biasia bags, other than that its bbags, bbags! However, i can see a gucci and chanel in my future....

I need to stay away from this forum. I'm truly an addict!

I love Hayden Harnett bags. They have soft leathers, unique styles, and colors. I've been eyeing their ink and amethyst colors but am determined to find my first balenciaga before any other purchases.

I agree, I love the HH bags, great style and I think the most amazing leather in that price range.

Other than Balenciaga, I haven't bought and don't plan to buy other high-end designer bags. The only brands I have been tempted by are Bottega Venetta and Marc Jacobs.

For non-bbags I like indie bags like Hayden Harnett. I've also been tempted by Dautore. I love going to Luna Boston on Newbury St. to check out new brands and styles. I also like Marc by Marc Jacobs.

These could not be more different than my other bags, but a friend emailed me pics of some of her bags. They are Mary Frances bags :confused1:
Unbelievably funky and cute. I want some. :yes:

I sold all my other lux bags - none measured up to B-bags! The only other maybe on my list is a bottega veneta hobo - but i'm also thinking about getting my first balenciaga work bag too!