after Balenciaga, what is your second favourite brand?

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Balenciaga is my #1 brand for bags, after that I would say Chanel.

With most other brands I like singled out styles but not the brand overall: eg Fendi Spy,
Marc Jacobs Stam ( also: i looove his shoes),
and just a few from Louis Vuitton like the cherry blossom line, but nothing from this year...
with chloe, i have a bad relationship because my paddy failed me and we're not friends anymore :cry: lol :smile:

anyway, i think it's really interesting to find out which brand comes second for each one of us!

For me its Louis Vuitton, although I have serious Spy fever at the moment. Not so much the newer stuff, but the more classic pieces. Let me loose in an LV store, and I guarantee you my life savings would disappear only slightly slower than they would in Bal NY.

I don't even know why - I used to really hate LV. Go figure! :lol:

susan-eric said:
I would have to say Yves Saint Laurent--but not necessarily the Muse.

oh yeah! i have a white mombasa from s/s 04 that is one of my favourite bags. it was my moms but she's not a trendy person so she ends up giving me most of her stuff 2 months after she buys them... recently she bought a white/black fendi b bag which she has worn once. she just keeps carrying around a horrible beaten up gucci backpack, which i hate! my mom is so cute now that i think about it. that gucci bag is like 8 years old.