After all these bags I have finally found true love!!!

1. I thought you girls would get a kick out of all the B-bags I have bought and sold before I found "The One" for me... This would be a great collection if they all were still at my house:

My first ink city...
    [​IMG]

The bubblegum first:
    [​IMG]

The Metallic Magenta First:
    [​IMG]

The Lilac 04 First:
    [​IMG]

The 04 Rose City:
    [​IMG]

My other ink city, this one still resides at my house:
    [​IMG]

But I have found it after all these....looking at the photo's all together makes me think I am nuts here for letting some of these bags go. .....

So with out further delay my ......

05 Magenta City!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This bag!!!! It is in amazing condition!! The handles are not dark and the bag is just amazing. I love everything about it. The color, the smell and the leather is TDF!!! I will be keeping this bag and even dressed her up a bit with some swarovski crystals!!

2. wow meemie.....you have a wonderful collection. :drool:

3. I LOVE the Magenta! :love: I want something in that color SOON! Great buy!

4. Thanks!! but it really had as the only two bags I still own are the magenta and the ink cities.

5. MRG, I have a boston terrier too!!! I love your siggy!!

6. Hey Meemie, we are ink and magenta city twins. Definitely keepers!

7. Awe, you do? I grew up with these kind of dogs and they just have the best personalities! Her name is Ellie and she is a puppy from my parents dogs litter. She's 1 1/2 yrs. old. I want to see a pic of yours.

8. I love magenta as well!!!! so pretty

9. WOW meemie . . . :drool: :nuts: FANTASTIC bags :yahoo: I especially love the magenta ;) !! CONGRATS :flowers: ! Thank you very much for sharing :love:

10. Wow...I love it! The color is so beautiful
    !

11. meemie - your magenta city looks amazing. It's my all time favorite Balenciaga color and the leather on yours is TDF.

Congrats!!!

12. Meemie your magenta is gorgeous. I'm glad you found your IT bag. Your bag pics are great eye candy.MRG - your BT is so cute. I had a BT, too. I miss her.

13. WCLC, so sorry you don't have her anymore! I love these dogs. They are the only ones I have ever owned.

14. All of those pinks were so pretty! I can't imagine giving any of them up. That said... can you tell me (privately, if nec.) how you unloaded the others? Now that I've found Balenciaga, I don't need to keep all of my other bags (Coach, D&B, Clever Carriage), and in that spirit, it is time to pass along some beauties to those who would wear and enjoy them. Is eBay the only way to go? And please, moderators, forgive me if I have broken any rules here -- not my intention in the least!

15. The magenta is gorgous! Congratulations!

i'm loving your 04 rose city too, it's such a beauty!!!! :love: