After a few months, I got my butt up and uhh... a mini reveal..

Wooow... :tup::tup: for the CDCs... I'm a sucker for GHW.. We're twinsies on the black and white GHW.. And I was waiting for a looong time before i found them.. Its a rare find.. Well at least in my country it is.. Congrats dear.. And I love your scarf ;)

Oh what a treasure of FUN! And honey, if there is one CDC that you need both hardwares in, it is black! You will love having both I am sure. Congratulations!!

I hoped to score a gator in black and ghw prior to getting that... But, that'll do I guess :yes::yes:

So following blank I called the fbg and sent them an email.
They have the collier ring in stock, in gold and silver but not anymore with the leather.

:cry::crybaby: that sucks.......... did they say that it has been discontinued ? :shocked:

Great purchases and we are twins with the Magic Kelly scarf :biggrin:. Love your CDC's as well. Many congratulations to you and enjoy in the best of health!

Thanks !

congrats on the scarf (we are twins too!), twillies and the cdcs with ghw...all gorgeous!!

Hah! Didn't know that there are quite a few TPFers that have the scarf :happydance: Thank you !

Congrats! Love your CDCs! Enjoy in good health!
Thanks !

They all look great n nice
Congrats
Thank you !

Nice haul..lovely CDCs...congrats
Thank you !

Beautiful! I especially love the CDC ring.
:yes::love::love::love::love::love:

What a score! Love all the CDCs color! :smile: :graucho:
:graucho: thanks !

great haul!
thank you !

Great haul of CDC family.
:yes: :biggrin: my family definitely isnt completed yet :P

Wooow... :tup::tup: for the CDCs... I'm a sucker for GHW.. We're twinsies on the black and white GHW.. And I was waiting for a looong time before i found them.. Its a rare find.. Well at least in my country it is.. Congrats dear.. And I love your scarf ;)
I'm still on the fence between GHW & PHW, leaning more towards PHW even though I only have one in PHW :cray: Maybe it's because I'm an Asian, the GHW tends to bring out my yellow tones more... :lol: Nevertheless, I love my white with GHW; haven't worn the black one yet since I gotten it about a month ago :roflmfao:

I love all of your little treasures. Simply amazing but the RC CDC with GHW is completely breathtaking!
It sure is ! Thanks....... Now I just need to get a B in RC to complete my tiny RC family... :Push:

Beautiful items! Your DM and I are Magic Kelly twins, and I love all your CDCs. There's nothing wrong with having a black in both GHW and PHW, and I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to wear both. Enjoy in good health! :smile:

Congrats on all your beautiful purchases!

If you don't mind, could you share with me the price for the magic kelly scarf? I will be travelling soon and hopefully will be as lucky as you.