after 2 months of searching...Finally MINE!!!

1. i finally found her!! she's finally here and the sandstone gh work is all and more than i dreamed of!! the leather is super soft and nicely distressed :love::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no flash...

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

w/ flash...

3. It's gorgeous! Seems worth the wait now... Congrats!

4. I'm more into the bright colors right now, but that bag id GORGEOUS! Yummy!:heart::yes:

5. YUM. The leather lookd TDF!

6. Nice bag, glad you found it. Its always fun to find "the bag you've been wanting"!

7. cOngrats "M"~!!! She's a beauty!!! The purple money would totally give this one a pOp of color... Love it!!! :tup:

8. thanks girls!! the leather is TDF and worth the wait!! i'm thinking of a bright colored MU to match her....maybe a magenta clutch for next season :p

9. oogie "R"- here's some eye candy for you!!

[​IMG]

10. CONGRATS mabli....she's a beauty!!! Great Things are worth the wait...and search :search: :yahoo:

11. Congratulations on finding her! You earned it after two months of looking!

12. sandstone is such a beautiful colour!...enjoy your new bag..it's lovely x

13. Gorgeous!!! I adore my sandstone, such a gorgeous color! Yours is beautiful, great leather.:heart:

14. What a wonderful colour, mabli. The leather looks wonderful. Well worth the wait! The 2 colours look fabulous together!

15. YEAH!:yahoo::wlae: It's always SO rewarding when you finally find "the one"! Lovely!