1. Hello! Can anyone tell me how much a kelly 28 or 32 would cost. Evergrain, swift, box or epsom. Any details would be greatly appreciated.

Am in europe and trying to figure out euro/us pricing since they say they are almost the same...

Thank you!!
  2. lucky917, welcome to the forum!

Around $6000+
  3. Hi, I am located in Hong Kong, and the price of HK should be the same as in the US. I've checked the prices of Evelyne in HK and it's the same as in the US.

A Hermes 32 Togo Leather would cost USD5660. It would be similar if you get it in different leathers (except exotic leathers). For box (because the threading is done outside), it will be a little bit more expensive, maybe about USD200-250 more.

It's very easy to get tax return. Ask your Hermes boutique staff to fill in the tax return form for you, and remember to bring your Hermes bag to the airport to show the airport staff.The staff would chop the VAT form for you, and you can go to the money exchanger (can't remember the name, but it's a famous one) beside that VAT counter to get back CASH!!! Which is great, as you can get the CASH instantly! The VAT will be around 11-13%.

I came back from Paris and London 2 mths ago and this was the VAT return process.

Hope this info helps.
  4. A 32cm in Clemence was USD $5750. That number is stuck in my head as that's what I need to save up. LOL
  5. Diamond- thank you! Very helpful. This sounds really ignorant but does it matter which part of europe I fly out of to get my tax return?

So, you will get the entire amount you paid in taxes? :smile: thanks!
  6. Hi Lucky917,

Last time I claimed my tax in London airport, which was my last stop. London airport staffs are very helpful, even if I did not show him all the goods, he's ok to chop the forms for me. However, he told me for other countries, the staffs are very strict and must need to show them all the goods.

You will claim yours at your last stop within the EU. E.g. if you travel to Italy, Paris, London and Greece, and you bought your items all over the 4 countries, your last stop is Paris, then you will have the tax for all items claimed in Paris airport.

I got the entire tax refund amount in cash. I know this applies to London and Greece, not sure for other countries though.

Good luck and enjoy your shopping!

P.S. Paris Hermes shop was closed on Sat when i went there at around 2pm. I wonder why they closed at regular working hours (??) That day was not a public holiday for sure. I suggest you to go to shopping malls (if there's a Hermes boutique inside), because shopping malls open in regular hours.
  7. Sounds good, thxs for explaining!!