Advice: what shoes should I wear with this dress?

jag said:
What about these shoes? I just found them on Zappos couture- they are vera wang. Not sure if they go with the dress though.... What do you think- these or the Jimmy Choos above (in black or powder pink)

dot.gif
dot.gif

I like these and the jimmy's ........i would go with a simple strappy shoe since the dresss has a print all ready

jag said:
What about these shoes? I just found them on Zappos couture- they are vera wang. Not sure if they go with the dress though.... What do you think- these or the Jimmy Choos above (in black or powder pink)

dot.gif
dot.gif

YES~!!! you are on the right track, This will work, You definately want a less busy shoe, one colour. ( I really like this shoe ) :love:

I've actually have those shoes the model is wearing! They're Michael Kors. Black scalloped suede straps with cork heels and cork platforms. They're not heavy at all. The cork is very light!

But, I think a strappy Jimmy Choo high heeled mule would be perfect!

Thank you so much ladies! I am still torn between the Jimmy Choo strappy black sandal and the Vera Wang lizard sandal. But really really appreciate all of your input!!! Really want to look my best for this- so any advice is welcome and appreciated!

I vote for the Vera Wang sandals!!! Although they may not stand out as much as the Choos, cuz the colors are smiliar to your dress I think they'll look gorgeous!!!

P.S. jag, I just saw that you like Moscato too!!! YAY~~~ haha... just had to say that!