Advice wanted re Birkin 25

I think a 25 would be very cute, especially in a bright, fun color! As to whether you would get enough use out of it depends on how well the color coordinates with your wardrobe staples.

I have seen Ninja's beautiful Birkin 25....it holds a lot because the bag is proportioned just right....it means that tho it's small.... when the straps are unbelted the bag does not fall waaaaay open like a Birkin 35 when the belts are hanging. You've seen that look......well, the 25 is different.

The Birkin 25 just sits up nicely when it's open and you can carry it this way like a small tote. I wouldn't have believed how convenient and roomy it is had I not actually seen it.

Hmm... it's a tough one. I agree with TT - you have to go with your heart. If it's just a nice bag, but doesn't really grab you, then I'd pass if I were you. On the other hand, if you prefer this over anything that you might have on reserve or SO'd and you have to choose between one or the other, I'd... well, I'd probably still say pass. You said you have enough small bags/clutches already.

No.

I've seen you trying on a 25 Birkin. It looked slightly (dare I say it) ridiculous. Even I looked ridiculous trying the same bag and I'd love to have the height you have. (Serious height envy here.)

I love tiny bags too, and would snatch a 25 up if it fitted me. But I've come to terms with the fact that a 25 is too small for me. And I think it's too small for you too.

I respectfully disagree in general ^^. I've seen one a few times and while it's too small for me (I'm too fat IMO to be able to carry it off) I always think it's absolutely adorable and wish I had one.

I don't know your size Perja but you say you like small bags...if you want it, buy it! This is my new motto.

Just to let you know what this little beauty holds, today in my 25cm Birkin I have: Dogon compact wallet, Dogon key wallet, large LV sunglasses case, chevre business card case, Motorola Q with extended-life battery (that sucker is large!), LV pochette Tulum (for my headphones), spare keys, phone recharger, pens, gum, lipstick and lipgloss, bottle of Aleve and some folded up papers. This bag holds much more than you'd think!

:yahoo:Have you been digging in my bag? that is exactly my stuff except I wear cc glasses. I got it in red and it is a conversation starter any time I carry (her).

I would wait unless you have a varied collection already and are done with Birkins and think it would be nice to add something different to the mix. Logically, I feel as if it would be too small on someone of your lovely height, but I think it would be a fun bag to have nonetheless.