Advice on what bag to buy.....

1. My question to you all is, what bag to buy right now which is fresh yet not too trendy. I want to buy a hand bag, not a shoulder bag. My budget is in the $500-$600 range. Maybe something on sale? Thanks.

2. I LOVE my botkier essex e/w sachel
    Active Endeavors | Shopping --- Botkier
    [​IMG]

i also love my botkier bianca i personally dont think its too trendy, i mean it is trendy but i dont feel like it is going to go out of style just cause lindsay lohan stops using hers or something
    [​IMG]

3. Well, if you like Louis Vuitton a great bag in the $500-$600 range would be a Mono Speedy 25 or 30. It's a great bag (I have a 30) and a bit of a staple for handbag collectors.

4. both in your range,
    the rest of my bags are really shoulder bags as i prefer that for myself so those are my best recc.! :smile: good luck let us know what you choose!

5. i am all about this classic little number! never goes out of fashion! ask audrey hepburn!

6. i am all about this classic little number! never goes out of fashion! ask audrey hepburn!

7. yeah, I think I'm leaning toward an LV. The damier speedy is in the running....

8. A speedy is a GREAT choice! :yes:

Now just to decide...mono, damier, or damier azur? ;)

Good luck!!