Advice on the Plume

1. Hi, I'm thinking of buyin a Plume 20 cm, I haven't seen one in real life, I like to use it as a small handbag for just a couple things like a phone, a scarf, sunglasses and wallet for a night out, would this size work ?

thanks

2. What leather/color combo are you thinking of? I'm a big fan of Plume!!

3. there is a blue jean one that was just listed on eBay. the 20cm is actually a very useful size. i think a bearn will fit.............its not just an evening bag

4. THERE IS ONE IN ROSE SHOCKING PHW AT NYC HERMES

5. The mini-Plume is lovely used the way you're thinking......have you considered the Plume Elan? This is a rectangular Plume that is perfect also for what you're looking for.

6. Your looking for a Mini plume,.. I have one in Box leather, the prettiest bag to take on a night out.

[​IMG]

IMG_0772WTMK.JPG
  7. yes I'm eyeballing that bag:smile: the color I love so much :smile: just for the times you go out and you don't need to bring so much with you :smile:

8. AWESOME!!!!! well I think I'm sold:smile:

9. WOW!!! I like that... maybe I should give them a call, I'm a little away from them here in Virginia. I also want to bring a bag for the spa....

10. IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING? WHERE (ROUGHLY) IN VA? YOU COULD GET THE VIRGINIA HERMES TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOU

11. I'm close to Williamsburg, Vienna is the one closest by...

12. Then you're close to Hermes on Tyson's Corner!!! Fairfax Sq, IIRC. You should visit them, they are lovely!

13. I love the way everyone helps one another on this forum! :heart:

14. Bagg: your Plume is amazing!!! I can look at Plumes all day.

15. I think I've kinda decided (a contradiction in terms if there ever was one!) that my next Hermes will be a Plume. I want a 32cm Plume. I like zippered closures, and I like the longer handles on the Plumes so you can also carry them under your shoulder. Birkins and Kellys seem so fiddly to get in and out of. A nigh-perfect bag would be a Tsako with a zipper instead of a magnetic closure, but I'm not sure they make the Tsako any more.