Advice on ridding pen marks?

1. Hi ladies, once again I need your expertise...

My togo Kelly that I've been using for a day has gotten a pen mark on the inside flap... I'm not super upset about it...but I guess I would like to know what I can do to maybe get rid of it? (other than bringing it to the store because its not a biggie, but always nice to be pen "free").
    Oh...and I've tried eraser and makeup remover already...not much luck! :push:

Or a couple years down the road, when I reburish it...they can look after it then?

Thanks so much!!! :heart:
  2. ^^^^ Ooooooo .... pen marks are a tough stain to remove. Sorry to hear what has happened. Unless someone has a magical stain remover, my SA did mention to me pen marks cannot be removed!
  3. aww..really?
    I'm a little disappointed but I suppose I can live with that then!

thank-you mrssparkles for letting me know now so I don't keep any false hopes!!!
  4. Yorelica, I googled for pen stainer remover and found this ....

Amodex Ink Stain Remover

But I wouldn't be too gutsy to try it immediately.

Have you called the SA at your H store yet? Maybe they know of some stain remover that my SA does not know about ??????
  5. Isopropyl alcohol works like magic to get pen marks out of clothes. Not sure how it affects leather.
  6. There's a handbag-cleaning shop which I used to bring my spy bags, etc to for cleaning once in a while. I asked them and they said, sorry, pen marks cannot be removed. No way. Since then I carry my pens in a small pencil case before putting them in my bag. So sorry to hear this.

I wouldn't try using any chemical on the bag, certainly not alcohol. It can blotch it leather. Your best bag would be to bring to Hermes and see if they have any advice for you. Good luck!