Advice on a job interview

1. I interviewed for 3 jobs yesterday and I fell in love with one of them. She told me that she really liked me, but she had to interview 2 others that were waiting in the lobby. She offered to make me a part time position even though she was hiring for a full time one. She told me she would call me today. I never heard from her, so I called and left a message with the receptionist and when they called me back they said, "I am sorry to keep you waiting we have been very busy. We have a few more interviews and we will call you tomorrow afternoon." How would you take that? I was going crazy waiting for the phone call today, and now I have to wait one more day. It is my dream job and either way I just want to know so I can stop spazzing!!! Please send me good vibes!!

I need a way to help pay for my COACH habit!!! LOL
  2. I'd take it at face value... they are very busy interviewing and making a decision. Just R E L A X and wait til they call back tomorrow. Don't call them again unless you haven't heard from them by Monday afternoon.

Good luck!
  3. yes, just chill out. there is nothing more you can do at this point. sending good vibes though!!!!!
  4. Just get a good night's sleep. If they don't call, do not call them again. Remember, although they are interviewing, they are also having to keep up with day to day operations so they are busy. If they have not called by next week, say, end of business Thursday I might assume they have selected another person for the position and keep looking.
  5. Agree with Speedy, just try to relax and don't call them again until you haven't heard from them until after Monday. Good luck!!
  6. I agree with all the other posters.

FWIW, I'm in corporate recruiting.
  7. and good luck!!!!! :tup:
  8. Pretty much what I was to say. Just chill for the time being.
  9. RELAX and enjoy your weekend!!