Advice needef for CDC

Costa, ITA with the others, your CDC looks great on you. IMO they should feel snug on the wrist, not loose. Of the ones I own none has stretched but that's a good thing I think, it helps keep the cuff look! Congratulations!

Thank you LittleH. I agree with your opinion ;)

Unfortunately I don't think you will find that this will stretch. Also if it is tight when you first put it on, I find that it actually feels tighter as the day goes on. I often loosen mine a notch as I wear it.

Hi costa,
I have stratched mine a little with the hands after having warm it simply wearing it some hours because was to tight to me to.
I have done the same thing with all the 6 CDC in different leather, obviously the one in barenia loose more that all the other, but also the Lizzy one, stretching it few times now is perfect.

go ahead and enjoy the wonderful lizzy CDC! ;)

I think it looks good on you in the picture. I like mine snug and I find that after a few wear, it does mold to my wrist's shape. In the store I tried on an alligator one and I noticed it felt bigger than a brand new one. Of course they are all slightly different, but my SA told me that the one in the store had been tried on my so many people, it had stretched a little.
I wouldn't return the ombre. I would keep wearing it, show it who is boss. I have a feeling it will adapt to suit you.

Rockerchic, I wore mine all day yesterday and fortunately I didn't feel it tighter, but maybe in summer I will; so thank you for letting me know. I remember a stunning action picture of your CDC!

tulemar, I hope it will be the same for mine!

Thank you Sissi, I will try to do as you suggest:flowers: I would love to see yours one day!

Tamarind, I think the wrist shaping it's a good point, thank you!

xiangxiang0731, I am keeping it!:graucho: ....actually, I couldn't resist and today I went for more....

Hermes is such a drug!!

I'll post pictures in a few minutes:P

Ok so I kept the Ombre I bought two days ago....and today I was back in town and I went to my local H to show it to my SA.

When I arrived she was smiling and told me that the stunning etoupe one was gone, BUT, I really should stop buying etoupe and start some color...

And thre she goes showing me a Mykonos Swift CDC!!

Not only I got it, but also got the black Cab in Chamonix:yahoo:

Attachments

• CDC 026.jpg
    CDC 026.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 72
  • CDC 028.jpg
    CDC 028.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 78
  • CDC 029.jpg
    CDC 029.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 66
  • CDC 030.jpg
    CDC 030.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 69
  • CDC 032.jpg
    CDC 032.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 65
Most leathers will be too thick to loosen IMO. I have a 15 year old CDC (whatever was the forerunner was of Epsom) and it hasn't stretched as far as I can tell. It was a gift as a teen and wore it almost everyday for about 5 years and still wear it now.

I turned down an Ombre KDT just a week ago because it was a bit tight. I wouldn't rely on any leather bracelet 'easing' significantly.

Hi papertiger!! Just bought my first hermes item yesterday at the las vegas boutique store. I had been obsessing over the CDC and found one in store an ombre lizard with phw.:yahoo: As I was anxiously adjusting the bracelet , I accidentally scratched the hardware with the thing that slides on .... You've had yours for 15 years, how did you deal with the scratches? any advice? Thank you

I only could take this picture before the batteries of my camera went off... I will try to get more action pictures tomorrow!

Attachments

• CDC 45.jpg
    CDC 45.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 93
Costa I love you new bracelet I think it looks fantastic on your wrist but you have to be comfortable. I have 3 CDC's one swift and the others croc I wear them all the time and I like a tighter fit rather then loose at times I forget I have it on it feels so comfortable on me. The swift seems to be a little larger then the crocs (don't know why) have to wear it on the last notch crocs on wear on the 3rd one.