Advice needed

Don't sell it for $300. IMO that would be waaay to much of a loss. Have you inquired at mypoupette to ck her listing fees etc? You may get more there b/c poupette is known for authentic items v/s ebay where its kind of iffy sometimes.

It's a lovely bag but sales on ebay have been really crappy lately.Great for buying though.
I noticed that the first picture you show looks like you have a big crease right in the front of the bag? If I were you I would post the perfect side first.Definetely don't take $300 for it.
If I were you I'd talk to MPRS fashionphile (Sarah) She has a tremendous following and almost everything she sells goes high. You might ultimately get more for your item that way. Sorry it hasn't gone better for you.:sad: V

jewelbear said:
It's a lovely bag but sales on ebay have been really crappy lately.Great for buying though.
I noticed that the first picture you show looks like you have a big crease right in the front of the bag? If I were you I would post the perfect side first.Definetely don't take $300 for it.
If I were you I'd talk to MPRS fashionphile (Sarah) She has a tremendous following and almost everything she sells goes high. You might ultimately get more for your item that way. Sorry it hasn't gone better for you.:sad: V

Thanks....I hadn't considered the picture being problematic....just wanted to be honest and not have anyone be surprised.

If it doesn't sell this time around, I'll look into mypoupette. I've already spent about $11 dollars listing, what more can I lose checking her out? Thanks again!

Okay....are my standards too high? I just got an offer for the bag for $250, nearly $200 less than my buy price. Someone offered me $300 the other day. Am I wrong to want more for my bag? Am I setting it too high? It looks like it won't sell again, with about 5 hours to go. I'm really upset. I had wanted to send more money to my grandmother, but it looks like all I can do is what I've already sent her. Should I sell the bag for $300 or less? Even if it doesn't sell, I feel like I don't want to keep it any longer because of my experience.

$250 or $300 sounds extremely low for such a nice LV bag. I know you're in a tough situation and want the $ for your grandma but I would just feel awful for you to sell it for such a low price. I know this doesn't help you much.

I would NOT sell for less than $400! that is not enough for your bag, imo. you are smart to be sticking to your guns. don't sell it just to sell it, unless it's absolutely necessary (not sure on the situation with your grandma .. hope everything works out). it's a fabulous bag, I wish I had money for you!

Superbaby said:
Sorry ladies, but i think $300 is a fair offer as there are quite a bit of stains on the bag.

Just my two cents.

SuLi, I agree w/Superbaby. I didn't really look into the stains, but for me, it was more about the color. It's not a color that majority would fall in love with. If it was Mocha, black or even Red it might have been easier. In addition, the first thing I noticed was the big crease, so perhaps you can flatten it out more or take a better picture? Like I mentioned before, I relisted my LV Mini Mono Juliette that I used less than 5times w/all the receipts, boxes and tags 5 times and no one touched it. The 5th time I relisted it for $300 w/only BIN option, someone bought it (today, as a matter of fact!). The 3/4th time I listed it under the same $300 and no one touched it. I thought it could be sold higher b/c the color was navy too, therefore could match w/a lot of colors. I bought that bag a bit more than a year ago for $770, so I took a huge hit. But you know what, I was just happy I finally sold the dang thing! I had already lost interest in the bag ever since I decided to sell it and it was just becoming this annoying-never-resolved-thing~~ LOL. I wish I would have lowered the price sooner b/c I lost out on all the listing fees in the end.

Hope this helps, as I'm trying to help you see the other side of this whole issue. Good luck on selling the beauty!

Hello. In my opinion, I don't think you should sell it for less than $450. If you HAVE to take a cut, make it $25 (and I mean a $25 cut off the price, not a $25 final buying price, lol). The colour of the epi is nice - if I'm not mistaken, that looks like the discontinued toledo blue. The fact that the colour is no longer in production gives it that bit of extra value (in my opinion). As for the stains, is there some way you could gently clean it to help out the overall appearance?

I hope the auction goes well for you.

It didn't sell again. I know that the stains looks bad, but in all honesty, you cannot see it while carrying it. I also used flash to highlight them because I wanted to be honest.

I really wanted the bag to go for $400 since it is the Toldeo Blue, which has been retired.

I'm just going to have to dip into my savings for more money to my grandmother, and stop dreaming about buying a new bag for a while. I think I'll try selling it again closer to Mother's Day and graduation.

Thanks again for all your support!

SuLi said:
It didn't sell again. I know that the stains looks bad, but in all honesty, you cannot see it while carrying it. I also used flash to highlight them because I wanted to be honest.

I really wanted the bag to go for $400 since it is the Toldeo Blue, which has been retired.

I'm just going to have to dip into my savings for more money to my grandmother, and stop dreaming about buying a new bag for a while. I think I'll try selling it again closer to Mother's Day and graduation.

Thanks again for all your support!

SuLi, I hope it sells next time around *hugs* And I hope things work out for your grandmother. It's wonderful of you to help her out! :nuts: