Advice needed for broken strap on new pochette...

1. Hi everyone,

I was given a new damier pochette for my birthday last month and the thread on the strap has come unraveled so it is coming apart at the little d-ring. I don't have my receipt but would like to take it to the store. Do you think they will give me another strap or send it away to be sewn back together? Just wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions.

2. :confused1:You can get the strap seperately so i guess they will give you a new one

3. LV has a one year warranty. I bet they can look up the name of your friend who gave it to you and from there assess if it's stil covered. GoodLVck!

4. I think actually it is a 2 year warranty.... just take your bag to LV. They can look up the transaction. I am sure they will help you!

5. Is loose threading covered under the warranty? My mom just made fun of me for buying and expensive bag that looks like a fakey cuz of the loose stitching!

6. It's my understanding as well that LV has a two year warranty coverage on the bags. It's best to give your local LV store a call to find out what can be done about replacing your pochette's strap.

7. Ooopss, I stand corrected! It is a two year warranty.