Advice Needed: Dressing for Phoenix in February

1. I'm planning a trip to Phoenix in early February 2008. Just wondering how folks normally dress during that time of year....in other words, what's the weather normally like.

2. This should be maybe in the wardrobe thread.....

3. In Feb, it still will be chilly ( in the 50's and 60's). I would bring jeans, hoodies, l/s tops and a jacket for @ night ( a fleece one). Have a great time in AZ! :smile:

4. ^^^ she's correct. Do not bring sleeveless or strapless tops/dresses or shorts. The locals will talk about you. J/K!

5. Wrong section to post in.. should be moved to Wardrobe.

6. Oops..:shame:..I didn't mean to put it in the Celebrity Section but thanks to those who have offered their advice thus far. I'll repost over there.

7. I'm planning a trip to Phoenix in early February 2008 (for the SUPER BOWL!!). Just wondering how folks normally dress during that time of year....in other words, what's the weather normally like. I was there in late January 2007 and it was fairly cold...40 degrees, which most said was unusual. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

8. i'm in phoenix metro and what the babieejae1101 said is right. long sleeves are a must, esp. since we are having colder than normal weather. it sometimes warms up during the day so you can still be cute, just not too exposed.

and folks wear open toed shoes year around here for some reason LOL!

9. Yeah, they do wear open toe shoes. I went to a party the other night and this girl was wearing sandals. My friend also wears sandals year round. If you wear sleeveless tops, people will look @ you and know that you don't live in AZ or just moved here from a colder region of the country.

10. layering is key here...people will wear all kinds of shoes but up top i suggest layering w/some great jeans... it does tend to get warmer during the day and you want to be able to pull some layers off if need be...