Advice for finding old MBMJ styles?

1. Hello! I'm new to this site but I've been reading it obsessively since I joined. All of a sudden I'm in love with some of these beautiful handbags and have decided it's worth the money. My first purchase was the MBMJ turnlock bowler in black and I LOVE it!

But here's my dilemma. I saw MarcJacobsAMy's white MBMJ bag in a post and have realized that this is the bag I've been looking for for years! The main thing is that it's a simple design, young but still sophisticated, and the strap is adjustable so that it can be worn on the shoulder or crossbody. I did a lot of online research and have determined that it's the MBMJ gathered hobo from who knows when (there's a review from Feb 2005 on pursueing.com Marc by Marc Jacobs Gathered Hobo at Purseuing ). Besides searching and hoping something turns up on eBay are there any other resources that I'm missing?

Any info is appreciated! I love this blog by the way, it's comforting to know I'm not alone in my new craze!

2. For older styles... eBay is really one of the very few ways to go. I usually pick out several different "favorite" searches... and when a new one pops up that meets my criteria, i'm emailed about it.