Advice - Damier or Azure

1. Need pros and cons. I'm on the fence between the damier and the azure. I love the azure for summer, but I think I would get more wear out of the damier.

Any advice? DH is taking me to the boutique in Chicago tomorrow.

2. As much as I want to love the azur, I just can't. I exchanged my azur speedy 30 for another damier piece. Try them all on in the store to make your final decision, but my vote goes to damier. Have fun!

3. for which bag style?

4. I'm thinking about a Speedy. I have it in mono and absolutely love it. I'm also going to look at the Saleya, but I think it might be too big for me.

5. Azur for me since summer is upon us...maybe a damier piece later in the year?

6. I showed DH pictures of both on the elux website. He actually liked the azure, and he usually doesn't care about my bags. I can't wait to see it in person!

7. I'd say get a speedy in damier, and maybe a saleya PM/MM in Azur!!!

8. ^^good choice:yes:

9. I have both, azur and damier speedy...I couldnt decide either so my DH got me both :smile:

10. i love damier since it is weather and worry-free bag ;)

11. Azur is yummy but scare with the cowhide handle

12. Get the Saleya PM in Azur and the Damier ebene in the Speedy later in the year.

13. For summer, I'd definitely choose Damier Azur. I like the Saleya model the best.

14. I have the Azur Speedy 25 and love it. It's such a great color for the spring & summer. I'm planning on getting the ebony damier in the winter. Maybe you can get the Azur now and the ebony damier later?

15. I'm starting to think this way!

I was trying to get the azure on elux, but I keep missing it. DH is tired of me being on the computer so he volunteered the shopping trip. LOL

How hard is the Saleya to get at the boutique?