Advice about Gustto bag

I ended up buying a small black baca from the sample sale. I had a small gray babca but gave it to a girl who had her heart set on gray. I'm so glad that clothingline was so accomodating! I buy som many bags there, I agree it's so nice to know they stand by there products. Enjoy!!!!!!

Dear kbcrew,which 2 bag did you get?Big baca or smallbaca or other style?I enjoy my big one and lots of co worker liked it ,too.I think I will get another small one next time when clothline have the sample sale again.

Dear kbcrew,which 2 bag did you get?Big baca or smallbaca or other style?I enjoy my big one and lots of co worker liked it ,too.I think I will get another small one next time when clothline have the sample sale again.

Hi ! I got the setela & the parina bag. I haven't worn my parina bag cuz i'm hooked on the setela. I can't believe how comfortable and great looking this bag is. I got it in the brown color and now I'm considering going back to get it in another color. Do you have this bag? If so, what color?

Hi ! I got the setela & the parina bag. I haven't worn my parina bag cuz i'm hooked on the setela. I can't believe how comfortable and great looking this bag is. I got it in the brown color and now I'm considering going back to get it in another color. Do you have this bag? If so, what color?
I have the espresso medium setela and love it! If you're looking for another color, I highly recommend the dark wine. I have a Baca in it and it is droolworthy!

I have the espresso medium setela and love it! If you're looking for another color, I highly recommend the dark wine. I have a Baca in it and it is droolworthy!

That color was actual the color that i was thinking of getting. Did you see the setela in the dark green color? what do you think of that color?

I bought a bag conganc baca last time,I love it and are using it everyday.I think i would like to get a big parina bag soon.I am not crazy in setela,because when i carry it.it does not look great one me,but I saw it on other people looks great with it in the sample sale.
I really love the leather!!! enjoy the bag!!