Adult fitness camp in La Jolla

1. I have been trying to get my husband to let me go to a 9 week fitness adult camp in La Jolla...he finally agreed! I Leave Jun. 25!!! After my father died I ate through my grief and kind of lost myself completely! I can not seem to get back to where I want to be so here I come FAT CAMP! I can not wait! I will miss you guys!! Instead of being on here for hours I will be exercising for hours!! I will check in before I go to bed at night Im sure... ANYWAY...jsut wanted to share my good news!
    Can't wait to show my before and after pics!:biggrin:
  2. i didn't know they did this for adults!!! how cool is that! have a fabulous time! or at least a productive time. :smile:
  3. Congrats! I am so happy for you!! It is awesome that you want to do this for yourself!

You are coming at the perfect time too! Summers here are BEAUTIFUL!! When you get here, PM me and I would love to hang out and show you where the malls are :flowers:
  4. wow, that sounds amazing. I just want a week at We Care, or Canyon Ranch. You are so lucky! I hope you get amazing results, and enjoy the trip!
  5. Oooo I'm jealous! Congrats and good luck! You'll have to post pics of your fab results upon your return!
  6. That is so sweet! We should meet up for sure! I will have Sundays free. I also need to a good hair salon...9 weeks is a long time to go for my highlights! I will need to go atleast once! I was thinking of going to Jonathon (Jonathon salon) right before I came home...I do not know if I could get an appt. But Im going to try!
  7. Is west Hollywood far from La jolla?
  8. Sounds so fun and yet grueling! I really enjoyed my time in La Jolla, awesome weather. Congrats!
  9. I want to go too! La Jolla is by San Diego so when I drove from LA to there it would take around 2 hours.
  10. Thanks! Its still early! Sign up!! Meet me there! :smile:
  11. how cool! everytime i hear about one of those, i think that i should go, but i just don't think i could work out my work stuff - lucky you!
  12. I bet you'll have fun. Can't wait to hear back from you!!
  13. Have fun Sunshine! Can't wait to see your before and after pics.
  14. Im just wondering if anyone has done this kind of thing before??? For a whole summer... or nine weeks?? Did you pack anything besides workout clothes? Do I even bother to take my wedding ring, or other jewlery I normally wear??? Thanks!
  15. I have never done such a thing, but I would bring a swimsuit. Casual wear to hang out in. It's pretty casual of a town overall. I live in San Diego too, so let me know if you want to go shopping. :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: