Adorable DKNY handbag

1. I saw these in the Nordstrom catalog and thought they were adorable.

"DKNY Handbags Drawstring Feather Bag

Plush plumage on a rich leather handbag, topped with braided drawstring tassel detail.
    • Drawstring closure.
    • Leather/feathers.
    • By DKNY Handbags; imported.

FIT TIP: Small: Holds at least a cell phone, small wallet and lipstick.
    Bag Dimensions: 8"W x 6"H x 5"D.
    Hand-held strap."

DKNY feather.jpg
  2. Those are creative- a little too frilly for my taste, but none the less unique. I just bought a really affordable suede bag from Gap with patent trim in black that's FIERCE! It's soooo DKNY (only cheaper).
  3. Can we see a picture of your Gap bag? To be honest, part of what I really liked about the DKNY is the copper metallic leather on the top one. I've been seeing copper colored leather and copper hardware and think its really pretty and fresh.
  4. okay[​IMG] can you see it? I dont know if I did it right....
  5. gap.jpg
  6. yes! now i feel sooo stupid. i hate this pic because it doesnt show the wide shiny handle and buckle.
  7. Personally, I like these Gap bags....
    gap2.jpg gap3.jpg
  8. Those are really cute! Especially the Hobo! I can't wait until these go on sale (cause you know everything from Gap goes on sale after just a few weeks)
  9. I liked those until I saw the jacquard print up close and personal. In person they look cheesy that's why I opted for the suede. Plus it looks really luxurious in person and feels nice I must say also.