Adoption

1. Just wondering of any of you lovely ladies have adopted?

Dh and I have struggled with infertility and other health problems(all mine) for the past 5 years, and we are about to give up on having a baby on our own. I have started to do some research and have already found it to be overwhelming!! But, this is something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, even if I could have children on my own. So if anyone could offer any insight on this I would greatly appreciate it! TIA:heart:

2. Have never adopted, but I think it's fantastic that you're considering it :heart:

3. I have not personally, but two of my cousins are adopted (from within the US). Have you tried going on pregnancy.org? They have some great bulletin boards about adoption, infertility, etc. There are some really great women to talk to who have adopted in the US and abroad. They might be able to help you sort through it!

4. Sanguar, thanks for the website info I will def check it out!!!

5. I do not have children yet and have always been open to adoption. My brother, my father, my mom's father and a few other relatives are adopted. It is very natural in my opinion and just another way of having a family.
    Good luck to you and your husband!