Add'l 35% off at Sale Shoes at

1. Thank's for the code!:yahoo:
  2. Browsing as I am typing (yes, I can do both simultaneously, hehe). Thanks for the code!
  3. My first post, I just had to say thank you. I have already been shopping. Squeee!!!!:yahoo:

4. Welcome to tPF treebee! You'll love this place!:p
  5. Does anyone know when this expires?
  6. Does offer free return shipping? I am searching through their returns page and they seem to be avoiding the issue so I'm thinking you have to pay for return shipping?
  7. there might be a prepaid return label and they'll eventually deduct the 6 or 7 bucks from the refund. on the top of the site it does say free shipping, free returns though. not really sure!
  8. I just got my order, and the receipt says "if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your unworn item(s) within 365 days for a FULL refund." I think if you want to return something, just go to the website and print out the prepaid shipping label. When they receive the shoes, you'll get a full refund, no deductions for the shipping. This is how it works with Zappos too.
  9. Thanks for the code! I'm searching right now.

Zeigeist, love your Chloe bag!
  10. I just reread this.... darnit, it's only for sale items not regular priced items. Any codes for regular priced items?? I saw some shoes I really want to get.
  11. i believe it expires 5/28...