Adding to the Deluge of Rouge Garance...

1. With all the gorgeous Rouge Garance floating around here lately, I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce my 35cm Rouge Garance in Togo with PH; an unexpected gift from DH during the holidays. :yahoo:

I've also included some pictures of other little accessories (excluding scarves--went a little crazy there!) I picked up during our holiday: A horn necklace, Violette Piccolo (took MrsS' advice and snapped it up), Vert Anis 24 coin purse, and Turquoise CC holder to accompany the Rose Shocking Vertical Azap (same as 24's) DH got for me as well. A bit Easter-eggish in coloration but it definitely perks me up when I peek into my bag. :smile:

CIMG2143.jpg CIMG2138.jpg CIMG2145.jpg
  2. Wow!

3. :nuts: OMG!!! LOVE everything!!! Such gorgeous colors!!!:love: :love: :love:

4. Everything is gorgeous, but I am envious of that AZAP!!! Really envious!!!

5. AWESOME! I love the bright colors! Makes me long for spring!
    Congratulations, Orchids. How lucky you are to have a devoted DH!

6. holy shmoly!
    man o man i like that rouge g. in togo!!!
    that's a whole pile of goodness right there. congratulations to you! and enjoy.

7. LOVE!!! LOVE!!!! LOVE!!!!!
    I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! THE BIRKIN IS TO DIE FOR!!!!! AND YOUR ACCESSORIES ARE AS EQUALLY F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!

8. BEAUTIFUL, Orchids!!!!! I love, love, love the rainbow of accessory colors! Makes me want to start all over with mine and just go LOCO with brights!!!!

9. :drinkup: :drinkup: :party: :party: :drinkup: :drinkup:

10. OMG! I love everything!!! Congrats!

11. I am seriously drooling over here. I love everything! The birkin is gorgeous, and all the other goodies are fabulous! That azap is just HOT!

12. OMG Rouge Garance in togo is TDF!!!! Congrats on your new beauty! :drinks:

13. Congrats on all your goodies!

14. Congrats!

15. Oh my!! Amazing new H treats, Orchids. Congratulations!