addictedtopurses and i were thinking...the coach sisterhood!

prematurely, the requirements will be a few months on tpf as well as a higher post count (specifics not yet determined...but we want people to be more established members to be involved, you know?).

Oohhh I just joined in February -- hopefully I'll make the cut !!! This sounds like such a cute idea :yes:

prematurely, the requirements will be a few months on tpf as well as a higher post count (specifics not yet determined...but we want people to be more established members to be involved, you know?).

i agree with members being around for at least 3-4 months...i would not be opposed to putting a "deopist" like sprinkles suggested. i say the person who kicks off the travel get that "deposit" to purchase the scarf.

you guys, the requirements aren't meant to be rude or to imply you are not welcome. this can go on for quite awhile (assuming everyone gets a week with the scarf, plus shipping times)- so participate, let us get to know you...and by the time you meet the requirements, we'll pass along the sisterhood.

right now, i think 4 months on tpf and 500 posts is reasonable.

I won't make the cut either-- unless I start working at Coach since they offered me a job? Maybe that'd be an exception?:crybaby: :shrugs: :wondering

its nothing against you personally, we just want to make sure that there is a level of established trust. some things went wrong with RAOK so since there are many seasoned vets of tPF in the coach forum, it just makes a bit of sense to start with the people we have seen for a few months. i am sure that there will be more in the future so dont stress too much ok.

you guys, the requirements aren't meant to be rude or to imply you are not welcome. this can go on for quite awhile (assuming everyone gets a week with the scarf, plus shipping times)- so participate, let us get to know you...and by the time you meet the requirements, we'll pass along the sisterhood.

right now, i think 4 months on tpf and 500 posts is reasonable.

ITA:yes: Please don't take it personal. That time will fly by before you know it. Just get to know us while you wait.:smile:

i agree with 4mnths on tPF, but those 500 posts...i would like at least 2/3 of those to be "coach" specific...it would be very easy to reach that 500 in a general discussion forum...kwim
hehe. especially with those "change the letter" threads, lol!

agreed on the coach specific posts. it's a sisterhood. i wanna know who stuff is getting sent out to, you know?