Addicted to the internet?

1. Internet Addiction Test (IAT)

i got a 65:

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

haha yeah right :lol:

2. I got a 85.. but that is to be expected I suppose :shame:

3. Ha Ha I got a 70

Aaah soothing thoughts of the internet:lol:

Do you form new relationships??

Of course my TPF'ers, I can't live without them:shame:

If I have a problem then so be it:idea:

4. I'm surprised mine wasn't higher to be honest! I got a 42

20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

5. How can that be Swank come on look at your postage, your the queen:p

I think you cheated:lol:

6. I answered truthfully, but I have a good set up.
    I have a "Mom's Office" in the heart of my house. I can walk by or sit for a few minutes on/off all day.
    I'm always on a couple of hours before bedtime too so the evening crowd sees me a lot.

Can you imagine what my home would look like if I scored higher w/ these crazy 2 yr old twin boys!?

7. I got a 36. I need to get more addicted.

8. My score was 53
    You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
    I found some of those questions funny, especially 10!

9. Mine was 49.

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

10. I scored 47.

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Interesting. thanks for posting.

11. I scored 86

Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.

12. I Got A 25 (That Doesn't Right, I Think It Would Be Higher).

20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

13. I got a 33 and it seems pretty accurate:

14. I got a 34

15. I got a 26, haha.

"You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."

I'm only hooked on tPF when I do come online :nuts: :sweatdrop: . I find other sites so boring now, tPF rocks :rochard: