Addicted to LV, it all started with one little speedy...

joydaly thank you!

ValleyOppressed - thanks! At first I was skeptical about the groom wallet, but I'm lovin' it now! :smile:

Sewon - thank you :smile:!

FashionAshley - thanks!! my DH is the bestest, he's a total enabler though, hehe. But hey, if he's willing, I'm ready :smile:

mrsjimmyh - thank you very much!

chrho - thank you! I've enjoyed looking at everyone else's so i figured I should share too haha.

blew415 - thanks! I actually almost didn't get that, b/c we were in Paris and I figured, we'd already spent so much on the trip, hotel, etc... but could NOT resist.

Couture_Girl - thanks so much! Took a while to collect, but that was part of the fun right?!

kimmy - thanks! I'm loving it now too. Makes me even more excited to go out shopping, haha.

redcoral - thank you!

venetiakim - thanks!!

Charissa937- You have a truly beautiful collection. I was really pleased to see the Groom right in the centre. He just makes me smile! Thanks for taking the time to post the picture. Why not come over to the LV forum?

great collection! i :heart: your mini sac HLs (both the mc & mono!) i want to get one eventually, even though it would be waaay too small for me (i just hope i have a daughter someday so i could have her use it!!) :biggrin: