Addicted to Coach Shoes!

1. These are my new pair of Coach shoes!! I swear, I'm so addicted to Coach shoes, this is my 5th pair in about 2 months!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I took out all the garbage that comes with these, I hate looking at those things, lol. I'm so happy with my new shoes, because I also have these in Khaki/Bronze, and I loved those ones so much, so I decided to buy another pair in a different color.:yahoo: Also, there's a perfume sample in this Catelog, and the Coach perfume smells terrific!:wlae:

100_3168.JPG 100_3169.JPG 100_3170.JPG 100_3171.JPG
  2. Those are so cute, LakersGyrl!!! Congrats! :smile:

3. those are socute !

i only have one pair but i think ill be getting two more very soon !

4. LakersGyrl2003, those are GORGEOUS!

Wow!! You are addicted! ;)

5. Very nice. They are addicting.

6. Those are great shoes! I totally hear you on the obsession! I have 7 pairs of Coach shoes right now!:wlae:

7. I love those shoes and plan on getting a pair with white also. I like the bronze too....lucky you! Congratulations!

8. i love those!!

i'm getting those in black (hopefully, if I get the PCE card)!

9. Great shoes!! I was thinking about these exact ones for myself!!

10. Wow 7 pairs... I'm almost there, wait for me to catch up, lol:yahoo: I swear Coach shoes are so beautiful! I'm so glad they're affordable:yes: I wish I was into them sooner:sweatdrop:

11. cute! they look so comfy.

every time you post pics, your sheets always me me smile. :smile:

12. Nice addition!! Those are cute!!

13. Hehehe, I love Spongebob! :yahoo:

14. I have to agree Coach shoes are so comfy. I have 12 pairs. I took pictures this morning and I would post but I have not figured out how to do that yet.
    If someone can help me out I will be more than happy to post them

15. awwww very cute shoes!!! man i LOVE coach shoes they are so very comfy!!!! i have some...not as much as you guys!! man im jealous hehe can we share ;) ;) ;) haha

Im the same as beljwl....i wish i knew how to upload anddd haha i wish i knew how to take the damn pics outta my camera (wow how ditsy do i sound???) haha i took some pics but my bf has the plug to upload the pics :sad: yuck but this sat for surrrrrrre!!

CONGRATS on ur new shoes girly!!