addicted to bluefly

1. i am totally addicted to the bluefly bag a day sweepstakes. do you think that anyone ever wins? they should post the winners on the site to make it more credible.
  2. Me too! I play everyday on 2 accounts; I'll probably open 2 more! I've won free shipping, 10% off (not so generous are ya Bluefly?), and an extra play.
  3. I'm wondering the same. I've never seen "proof" that someone actually wins. I personally think it's a waste of time.
  4. haha! i play on 2 accounts as well!! i thought i was just being obsessive compulsive.. glad to know i'm not the only one addicted to that damn bluefly bag game!! :wacko:
  5. I play on 2 accounts too! So far, it's been quite a waste of time. :p
  6. i am going to write a note and ask blue fly if anyone has ever one. the two account thing is really smart. i will let you know what i find out.
  7. Someone here a few weeks ago posted that they had won. I quit playing because I found out that the bag you "choose" may not be the one you win. (that and I suck at the game and was getting annoyed that I hadn't won anything even though I was playing on 2 accounts :shame: )
  8. i quit playing until the member who said she won post the winning bag pictures.
  9. What thread is that?
  10. I saw that thread too

Anyhow, I tried to play yesterday but they said the promotion was over!
  11. This is so funny! I'm not addicted but my husband and daughter are! They try every day for me on two different accounts. DH gets soooo mad when he sees the word "Oops" come up! He gets really excited when he gets free shipping or any percentage off. He tries at different times of the day (1 minute after midnight or noon or just before midnight - thinks he may increase his odds this way). I'm not too optimistic.
  12. thank god that stupid contest is over!!! :wacko: