Add Teri Hatcher to the heaping Anorexic Actress list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Jogging yesterday.
    Her leg looks like my arm.
    Lovely.:push:

2. lol....i know it's just the photo but one of her legs looks twice as big as the other one :lol:

3. She IS way too skinny!:sad2:

4. That's super super sad...

My boyfriend's brazilian and told me he'd (jokingly) leave me if I lost any weight.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

5. That just looks unnatural!

6. oh my god! someone did something to that picture! they had too! That's gross

7. Not good, not good....she's starting to resemble an orange on a toothpick!:blink:

8. Oh my. Her legs look like twigs!

9. IMO, she's a nasty has-been who is trying to look younger than she is. I know the Hollywood scene is hard to get a gig when you're in ur 40s but I think there are so many other actresses out there who are in their 40's-60's who look sexy/hot and don't have to be a raging anorexic to show it (ie - Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon, Elizabeth Hurley, Christie Brinkley, etc).

10. she was sooo gorgeous in the lois and clark days..so sad to see

11. I've seen that photo before, it's been posted on a health and fitness board I'm a member of. I'm not sure about this photo, I think it's been photoshopped. Teri Hatcher is thin, but something looks strange on the left side of her left leg, which makes me think the photo has been altered.

12. I think it's gravity.
    I run and when you lift a leg like that, some...um..."slack":p slides back.

13. :lol: I try not to notice the any jiggle in my legs when I run :shame: :p It doesn't work!

14. I agree...lol:lol:

15. It's an old picture.

I adore Teri Hatcher, and she's just a REALLY skinny person.

IMO, not comparable to Nicole Ritchie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.