Add me.....

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
to the chocolate brown Carly crew!!

I had an exam this morning and I completed it in record time so I could hit up Coach before coming to work. I went in with my mind set on getting the medium, but left with the large Carly, a khaki ponytail scarf to coordinate with it, and the sneaker keyfob. I'll post pics when I get home tonight, but I was too excited to wait!!:yahoo:

Oh yeah, wasn't all that impressed with the new stuff in the store now, so I do think I'm done for a while....unless I find a great deal on a camel/natural color bag.:graucho:

Just bought my choco Carly this week also. What wallet, if any, did you gals buy to match it -- or not match it? Can't wait until fall when it will make sense to wear a deep choco brown.

BTW: it goes great w/ my holiday patchwork sneakers from last winter (I just got them at Rack) When will I make the big debut???

Just bought my choco Carly this week also. What wallet, if any, did you gals buy to match it -- or not match it? Can't wait until fall when it will make sense to wear a deep choco brown.

BTW: it goes great w/ my holiday patchwork sneakers from last winter (I just got them at Rack) When will I make the big debut???

It was another thread last week about matching/coordinating wallets, and I was reading through it to get some ideas....still haven't decided though. One option I thought about was just getting a bright red leather wallet (not necessarily Coach) that'll really pop against the brown.....or I may just wait and see if anything else comes out that'll go with it.