Add a new member to the Batignolles Horizontal Club =)

1. I can't believe it did......... ok, I *HAD* too, I fell in :heart: at 1st sight & fell HARD, I mean HAAAARD :love: !! I went to eluxury yesterday and ordered the Batignolles Horizontal !!:yahoo:

I don't live in a cave, but I hadn't seen that bag before. :blink:

I HAVE to give the order credit to yeuxhonnetes because I saw her pictures on here posted with it ( 3 views holding it ) and just about fell over in my chair when I saw and the way it looked on! I just bought a Speedy 30 about 2 weeks beforeand love it and love i. But the BH, OMG, I just loooooooooved it in a way only a woman can love a bag :roflmfao: . I looked on eBay and saw a few that were pre-loved, but I just wasn't 100% sure of them being authentic so I did my 1st elux purchase just to be sure! AND I was so excited about no sales tax. There's a LV Boutique in Scottsdale near me, but I'd pick no sales tax over the LV brown shopping bag !! Yeeeeeah...:yes:

2. OMG... I just got an email letting me know it shipped..:::fainting:::

3. Congrats! Hope you take pics!

4. will it be ok to post pics of me on the floor, because i think i'll still on there from fainting from actually pushing the CONFIRM button from the elux site to order it..lol =)

5. My Speedy 30 from elux came with a LV shopping bag back in 2003!

Congrats on the purchase - I love the BH too!!

6. Congrats !

7. Congrats!
    You'll LOVE her!:love:

8. YAY Welcome to the club :p

9. LOL, you are so funny...congratulations on the purchase of a gorgeous bag! I can't wait to see your pictures (with you laying on the floor, lmao!)!

10. Congrats! You're going to love it!

11. awww... that's so sweet :shame::love:! it's great that you got the bag:yahoo:!!! i can tell you that pictures DO NOT do it justice :yes:

12. congrats LV Mama AZ - i totally love the BH too!!!! BUT i dont have one yet.... weeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeee!!!! new LV bag!!!!

13. yay, congrats! :biggrin:

BTW, is this your baby with the mini papillon in your avatar? so adorable! :love:

14. Congrats on your new bag! Can't wait to see the pics!!

15. Congrats! You're going to LOVE this bag!!!