ADASA half off everything!

1. Wow, that's an amazing sale! Thanks.

2. Nothing in my size =(

3. are there any coupon codes we can use?

4. wait. does this mean an add'l 50% off of the sale price also? or the sale price IS half off? lol

5. I believe half price already shows on their site, you don't need coupon or anything. :yes:

6. The way it's written, sounds like they are going out of business... :biggrin:

7. It does sound like they are going out of business. Note the terms and conditions of this promotion; returns and exchanges are NOT being honored, and they are now charging shipping on EVERY order:

Returns

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES. Effective 11/22/07 do not send anything back to us for any reason. Any returns will be refused and sent back at sender's expense. Note: If you feel you are eligible for a return (no exchanges) on a purchase prior to 11/22, you must contact us first for instructions or the package will be refused. Customer Service: The best way to communicate is by email; phone service will be extremely limited. Order Processing: Orders that are incomplete in any way may not be filled. If payment information does not pass our security systems, you will be notified of the problem. If we do not receive a response from you within 24-hours, your order will be cancelled and the merchandise re-stocked. For this reason, we suggest that you choose PayPal as your method of payment, especially for International Customers.

New Domestic Shipping Rates

UPS Ground Shipping is $10 Flat Fee on any order. Ground shipping is great for West Coast and Midwest orders (3-5 business days), but slower to the East Coast (5-6 business days). Upgrade to UPS 2nd-Day Air for only $5 more.

For complete details: http://www.adasa.com/returnpolicy.asp

8. that site is going to blow up. lol. SLOWWWW.

9. The site is sooooo slooooooow...

10. Good for us...bad for them. :wtf: They were/are a great place to shop. :yes:

11. some of the stuff is more than 1/2 too. just a cute lacoste summer hat for 1/2 off & a pair of hudson capris for 115.00 off - more like 70% off on those!

12. I don't think they're going out of business. I think they're really just trying to clear their inventory.

13. I didn't find much I needed/wanted for me.. but the lacoste shirt for men are on pretty great sale!! Hello, christmas shopping! Anyone know of any promos?

14. Wow, did I just get a lot of Xmas shopping done. Lacoste shirts for 1/2 price??? Thanks so much, Catamount_Judy!!!