Adasa coupon codes

1. wondering if there were any out there...they are now on lucky rewards for 10% back!

2. grechen20 always work for 20% off

3. thanks so much aquarius!

4. "button87" is good for 22% off

5. if you can wait a bit and the item won't sell out, i think the 22% will turn in 25% soon.

it's not a big difference though.

6. thank you all:yes:

7. Also, Lucky Rewards has 10% cash back.

8. I tried using all of the codes on sale stuff, but none would work. Are they only good on full price stuff? Would love one of the Abaco bags, but not so much for full price...

Thanks!

9. none of their codes ever work on sale stuff

10. Do you guys use Bliss-Hot salt scrub?
    Its 30% off at Adasa right now, I have been using it for over a year and love it so much I just bought 5 more jars off Adasa. Its a pretty good deal!

11. DENIM25 for 25% off on non-sale denim pieces :yes: (no R&R)
    Valid until August 21st.

12. [​IMG]
    I don't think this works.

I don't know where to ask this question but there is an Isabella Fiore "spellbound" marti small messenger bag in gold, copper, and bronze that I really like but I can only find it in Adasa.com, is there a reason for that? I am very new to collecting and the PF.

13. Hi treebee - it looks like the link you were trying to post is to a file on your hard drive, which is why it didn't work. If you link to the picture on the web page instead, it should work. Right click on the picture, choose Copy Link Location (or Copy Image Location, not sure which browser you use. Then click the Insert Image icon here and paste that URL into the box.

I'm not an Isabella Fiore girl, so can't help with your question, but if you post in the main "handbags & purses" forum with a subject line about the specific bag (e.g., Where to find Isabella Fiore Spellbound Martie?) you'll probably find lots of people who can help you.