Adasa 20% off 5/3 to 5/14

1. [​IMG] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica] Adasa.com - 20% Off Everything* Free Shipping & Free Returns [/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica] 5/03 thru 5/14 [/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica] Find the hottest clothing, handbags and accessories for men and women. Shop brands like J Brand, True Religion, Juicy, 7 For All Mankind, Geren Ford, Splendid, Theory, Bliss & Fresh Skincare, and more. Plus, save up to 75% off on sale items! (*Sale items, pre-orders excluded). [/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]SHOP NOW![/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica] Adasa.com - 20% Off Everything* Free Shipping & Free Returns [/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica] 5/03 thru 5/14 [/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica] Find the hottest clothing, handbags and accessories for men and women. Shop brands like J Brand, True Religion, Juicy, 7 For All Mankind, Geren Ford, Splendid, Theory, Bliss & Fresh Skincare, and more. Plus, save up to 75% off on sale items! (*Sale items, pre-orders excluded).[/FONT]

2. The code doesn't work for me =(

3. I got it from the Top Buttons e-mail that was sent to me, but I haven't tried it myself. Someone else posted another one earlier: ALOHA21 for 21% off