Active Endeavors

1. Hi. I am new to this forum. Would like to purchase a Botkier Bianca. How's Active Endeavors - is it a reputable store ?

2. yes i got a kooba there recently...that is a website that seems to be recommended by a lot of the people on the forum here. it's reputable! and good prices very often!

3. Active Endeavors is great. Their store is less than a block away from me. Love them!!!

4. I think use "toutie" for 20% off.

5. Do they have a good (online) return service? How's the quality of those on sale items? Still brand new? TIA

6. While we're on the topic may I stick my 2 cents worth in? I had ordered the Botkier Oxblood from them last Thurasay as soon as it was posted. I got a confirmation email. Then on Friday I received another confirmation. This morning I emailed and they said my order had been processed. Well, not 30 minutes ago I receieved an email saying, "We're sorry we are out of that bag and your order has been cancelled." How can they do this to their cutomers? Especially after this morning's email stating my order had been "PROCESSED". I will not order from them again.:yucky:

7. I think when you're ordering a super discounted item that you know is not going to last for more than 5 minutes, you can't be too upset if your order gets cancelled. AE is a really great store, very well run, good selection, great customer service. Also - the return policy is remarkable - just print out a label and return the thing - i think shipping is free to return as well. In those situations where you are trying to snap up a deal, you just have to take your chances and go with the flow.

8. Love AE !!! ordered from them bag came fast beautiful item totally authentic, i would order from them again in a heart beat! :smile:

9. I think when you're ordering a super discounted item that you know is not going to last for more than 5 minutes, you can't be too upset if your order gets cancelled. AE is a really great store, very well run, good selection, great customer service. Also - the return policy is remarkable - just print out a label and return the thing - i think shipping is free to return as well. In those situations where you are trying to snap up a deal, you just have to take your chances and go with the flow.

JadeJett: I think you missed the point-3 emails telling me the bag was mine-one saying it had been processed? How does that equate to going with the flow-it's not a flow I want to be a part of. They need to find a better tool to stop taking orders online when their X number of bags available has been reached! There's no excuse for them not having that info in their programs-as I've said before many others have it in their tech programs so they should too!:wtf:

10. I need more positive feedback though, otherwise I am not sure to order something from them. I had emailed few times to AE before, but I had never heard from them at all. :shrugs: (there is a bag that I really want...what should I do?)

11. You emailed them and they never responded? Enough said!:confused1:

12. Great store - items all authentic, BUT I did have my order canceled more than once - once it was several days later. I was pretty upset, but I'd consider ordering from them again if it was a good deal

13. No, I didn't miss the point. I hear you - and I feel bad that you lost out on a bag you really were hoping to have. It's distressing and misleading when they send you three confirmations and charge your credit card but obviously something happened. I understand you're upset, as anyone would be, but perhaps a more productive way to channel this anger would be to actually write them, express your frustration, ask them what happened with your order and find out if they can make up for their error in the future. Perhaps a sizeable discount? And how about setting aside one of those bags if another happens to get returned? Technology isn't flawless and mistakes do happen. Under the exacting standards you have, you might run out of stores to shop at very quickly. ;)

14. yep never...I sent it again to see if they would respond me this time.

There are few stores in Chicago, but they don't have the sale items. :push: I must order it on line.

15. That's very odd. I've emailed them many times and always hear back from them within 24 hours. :shrugs: