***Action Shots! Let's see your CLs on the move!***

1. cts, Such a nice pic with your daughter. I also love your avatar...so cute :smile:

2. Thank you Dez and September (my birthday month!)!! She and her brother both got bitten by the CL bug early. I am in trouble :biggrin:.

3. cts, that is too cute for words.

And thank you, I love that skirt too! I may have to get it in another color, lol.

4. j'adore, bambolina!!

cts that is just too adorable!!

5. Cts, Awwww!! that pic is so so adorable and sweet . Lately my daughter (19 months) just want to wear my heels around the house and if I take them off is like a fight. LOL!!

6. louboutinlawyer, Aww that's so sweet, thank you dear!
    I got them from Holt's and yes, I was admiring them almost drooling when my SA came over and asked "Would you like me to go get the 36.5 for you?"

ikaesmallz Thank you so much, you're a darling!

cts900 Hehe I look a little bit too proud of my Loubies, don't I? ;)
    And I absolutely LOVE your action shot, too cute!

mal They're 36.5, would that work? ;)

phiphi Merci mon amie!

7. Still loving the nude acid bambolina!

Cute cts!

8. aw, shucks Bambolina- I guess you're safe...

9. indy: thanks, sweetie :smile:. get that skirt in every color...it is fantastic!
    phi: thank you so much. i have to agree...she is the cutest ;).
    sobe: wait until she's 3! i have to hide my shoes from my son or else he takes them over!! it's precious when they do it, isn't it?
    bam: thank you! i think you look sultry....
    lilmiss: thank you, dear :tender:.

10. I was taking a picture of the dustbag beautifully made by Girl6

[​IMG]

and my sister wanted in on the shot to show off her fluro pink mani

[​IMG]

Here we are later that night

[​IMG]

11. Lav - I love that you and your sis are so close! I hope one day that my sis and I are as close as your sis and you! I love your pythons and your sis' fluro pink nails look pimp! :biggrin:

12. Thanks E!

13. cute shots lav~!! I :heart: the siggy on them!

14. Lav, such cute pics!

15. #45 Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
    bambolina: Love those nude acids! And I'm also loving the eye makeup in your pic, too!

dezynerbaglaydee: Great outfits!

cts: Too cute!

Lav: You can tell your sister her nails look hot! And how awesome that your pythons are autographed, too!

indypup: Love the "action in CVS" shot! What a great first pic for the new thread!

lvpiggy: What gorgeous shoes and pedis!

melia: Awwww! Happy New Year!