Acrylic or "Leather-Like" Liner for base of Neverfull?

1. I don't want to wear my Neverfull until I get the base shaper/liner, and I'm about to purchase, but don't know which is better ... anyone with experience? Which is better -- the acrylic base shaper or the "leather-like" liner?

Also, which size Pursekett do you use in there, and does it fill well, or is there anything else I should consider?

Thanks so much!
  2. I have the leather-like base... works great, no slip, but doesn't fitted 100% as the seller stated. I couldn't get one corner to tuck in the canvas, but it doesn't bother me anymore.
  3. Thanks for letting me know. :smile:

I wonder if the acrylic liner fits exactly. I'm not sure if I would be bothered by the leather-like liner not being "exact." I would also be using this bag when I'm with my daughter, so I wonder if I'm better off with acrylic anyway, in case of spills :nuts:.

I'm also thinking of getting the "Purse to Go" in the jumbo size (I have a Neverfull MM) as opposed to the other purse organizers. Do you use anything to organize yours?

Thanks again!
  4. ^^^ yes, I use "as seen on TV" purse organizer. Mine only comes in ONE size. Fits well with my neverfull MM.
  5. do you have pix of this anywhere? i would love to see it!

6. Med purseket for PM neverfull , and large for a mm neverfull.