ACK! The bottom of my DAMIER MARAIS is bubbling! *SOB*

1. I can't believe it! I took out my Marais and when I looked at the bottom, I saw four areas where the Damier canvas actually has bubbled up! :wtf:

I can push down on those areas meaning that there are air bubbles there! :wtf:

The bag is brand new right from LV - I bought her on July 2, 2006 and have used her TWO times. :crybaby:

I'm going down there today... :cursing: I am ticked beyond belief!

2. yikes!!!!! I really hope that they give a new bag without any problems! wow, i've never heard that before, that is crazy!

3. Here are pics of my nightmare...

DSCN4585.JPG DSCN4588.JPG DSCN4586.JPG
  4. :shocked: I've never heard of that happening, I hope you get a new one asap!!

5. Oh wow Addy....that sucks...let us know how it turns out at the store today!

6. :blink:

Yes, that definitely isn't supposed to happen.

7. That's not acceptable... Of course LV has to exchange it for a new one... An obvious defect... :crybaby: :yes:

8. so sorry! I've never heard of that happening before. Let us know what they say about it. I'm sure you'll get a new one.:yes:

9. Not at all what LV quality should be. Hope you get a replacement with no troubles. Good luck.:flowers:

10. Awww... I'm sorry Addy!!!! I hope things work out smoothly!!!

11. OMG thats disappointing!! I hope they exchange it with their lips zipped!!!

12. That looks like a defect - I'm sure they should replace it no questions asked!

13. that is terrible!! at least you are still under the warranty..good luck with all this and let us know what happens!!

14. Thanks for all the support PFers! You alone can totally understand my anguish...

I'm off to LV... I'll let you know what happens when I get back.

15. ^^ Good luck!