ACK! Look what I just bought!!

1. I have been wanting this bag and it sold out before I could get it. Well it popped up on Let-Trade yesterday and it looks brand new! He said he would give it a 9 out of 10 only because of a little spot on the strap!! :yahoo: [​IMG]
  2. I have this bag in this color and I LOVE it!! Congrats!!!!
  3. Congrats!
  4. How is it holding up for you - does the denim stay in good condition?
  5. OH Congrats!!! So you're the one who got it!!! I was considering it yesterday night but decided to sleep on it. Good thing you got it, it definitely helped my wallet. It was a great deal too, like new condition! :biggrin: I'm glad a TPFer got it! :biggrin:
  6. Hot bag! Congrats! :biggrin:
  7. It's be-a-u-ti-ful...congratulations girl!!!:yahoo: Tell me about can private message me if you'd rather not screw up this thread.
  8. Congrats! It's sdo pretty!
  9. OOh!! Nice! I was looking at that bag yesterday too! congrats!
  10. yeah~ i was watching it too! but glad it's going to a great new mommy. Can't wait for your model pix when u get it!
  11. green is my fav color, so i am partial to it! congrats!
  12. Congrats!
  13. Let-Trade is the subject of many threads here, lol! They sell new and mint LV bags on their site (Authentic Louis Vuitton Reseller ~ ~) as well as on eBay. Terrific seller with great prices!
  14. Congrats!! I love this color..

15. Thanks - I've been watching it too since it popped up and was just hoping that no one else would grab it before I heard back from him, :happydance: