ACK! Just impulse bought STAM!

1. I don't know whether to :yahoo: or :wtf: !!

I just got the Stam Hobo in Mouse for about $740 at Bloomies!

I was supposed to get another large bowler (d'oh!) but I got the Stam instead, I'm sort of freaking out. It was just such a good deal...

Please reassure me that Mouse is a pretty color for the hobo. I ordered it online so I haven't seen it IRL yet. BTW, it's 40% at Bloomies online right now if anyone else wants to make a fast and rash decision!

2. I tried on a baby stam in Mouse at Saks last week. I was surprised to find that I really loved this color IRL. I think you are going to like it, very neutral and would likely go with most anything! congrats on your purchase and what a fabulous price!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

3. WOW...what a deal!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I think you got the last one cuz I don't see it available anymore???

I'm sure you're gonna LOVE it!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

4. Thanks for the reassurance, ladies! I can't believe I ordered it, my mind just went on autopilot, but I think that I will like it, as you say. I'll see when it arrives, I guess I can always return it.

5. Still there, btw, along with a bunch of other MJ bags on sale. You gotta go to the "designer handbags" link on the full-price section of the website to find them. They won't come up as 40% off in your shopping cart, but if you call the phone number listed on the website they'll apply the 40% off to your order. Try it if you like, there are some nice bags on there. Maybe it's a fluke!

6. Congrats!! That's such a great deal!! I just checked out their page and I saw that beautiful banana hobo. But when you click on the picture, the item is not available. Bummer! But I'm happy for you that you got such a great price!!:yahoo:

7. Wow, that is a fabulous deal! Congrats and I love the mouse color, its really pretty and neutral so you can wear it with a lot of different things. How can you resist such a great deal!?

8. Congrats! You'll love it! It's an amazing bag!

9. That's a great deal, congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

10. the mouse is a GREAT colour! congratulations!!!!

11. Aieee! Congrats! It NEVER goes on sale here at my side... :crybaby:
    Beautiful color too!

12. Haha, I feel sorta bad for posting this thread because I'm sure this bag is going back once it arrives. I found another one that I absolutely love and I really can't keep both :yes: I will continue this saga in a week once everything is sorted out! But thank you for all of the sweet comments!

13. I have my eyes on the Michael Kors Desert Linen Drawstring Satchel but Bloomies doesn't ship internationally :crybaby:

14. Killer deal, but it's up to you in the end! Best of luck with your decision.

15. Don't worry at all!! The colour is gorgeous, and the bag itself is heaven!! I mean, you can pair it up with anything, and the bag states that it's hot without trying too hard. You look sophisticated and edgy at the same time!! SO JEALOUS!! Darn:nuts:

ARGH!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!:drool: