ACK! It broke!

1. My DH got me a groom agenda and I love it! But, yesterday when I opened it to check a date...the whole calendar fell right out!

It looks like it's just held in with metal tabs and one of the bent???

I've only had it a few months and it's ALREADY broken?! :crybaby:

If I take it to the SF Boutique and ask them to fix it, do I need the receipt? I have NO idea where my husband put it! Do you think it CAN be fixed? Why would it have broken so quickly?!

So sad.
  2. Sorry to hear that! Def take it to the store and they will either fix it (most likely) or give you a new one since it hasn't been a long time since you bought it.

If you can find a receipt, bring it. Otherwise, they can look up your husband's name in the system (that is, only if he gave them his info when buying the agenda).

Again, I'm really sorry! Good luck!
  3. Could you post a picture of the damage?
  4. Oh no! That's so sad! I THINK if they have the purchase in their system, you wouldn't need to bring the receipt in. Actually, you probably won't need the receipt at all since it sounds like it might be defective!

My SA told me that for the things I didn't buy at the LV boutiques (I purchased them at Neiman's and Bloomie's) that I should try to bring in the receipts if I ever have a problem since it's not in their system, BUT that they want their customers to be happy and would definitely want to hear about defects with or without the records!

Let us know what happens!
  5. True.

Last time I was at LV, a young man was buying a Speedy for his gf (paying with cash). The SA asked him to fill out the card but he refused. She strongly suggested he do it because having the purchase in their system is equivalent to having it insured against defects, etc. with them.
  6. pics will help, but call 1866, or go to a boutique to see if they can help...
  7. Definitely call 866 for advice. If you can't find your dh's receipt and are brave enough to go to the SF boutique they can look up the information for you. You'll have to be firm and positive now!
  8. take it back. LV products should last years.
  9. Oh no! Are the SAs at SF really mean? YIKES! My DH got it at the Rodeo Dr. boutique...will they still be able to look it up?

I'm uploading pics from my camera and will post them right away!

Maybe it's supposed to come apart and I just don't know how to make it stay down?
  10. [​IMG][​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
    some pics^
    And a close up of the little tab. It looks like it bent up...but, I can't bend it down easily and I don't want to break it!
  12. are talking about the metal piece that the opens so you can put the calendar in? Did that whole thing come out!? :wtf: I'm pretty sure they'll give you a new one, that's not something you can wait for repair if you use your agenda heavily.

LOL NVM, you posted pics... definately take it in!
  13. [​IMG]

It just pops right out. And I don't think it should do that!
  14. ^^ Not the tab that hold in the's the little metal brackets that hold in the rings themselves! The whole bar just popped right off!

So sad.
  15. ..and sorry, I'm a dork but, what's the 866? There's more to the #, yes? What is it and where do I find it? Will I need my receipt for that call?

Sorry, I'm asking stupid questions but, I'm really frustrated! I don't like it when things break and/or I can't figure out how to fix them.

Also, this was $$ that my hunny just put down for a little thing for me and I use it all the time--it makes me smile to think of him getting it for me!