ACK Face all Blotchy All of a Sudden!!!!!!!

1. I have no clue what is going on! Some background:

I am 29 and have been using Clinique's 3 Step system for about 4-5 years. In addition, I use the thermal pore refiner 2x a week, and the daily exfoliator the other 5 days. Usually no problems. Sometimes my face gets a little red but it subsides.

The last couple days my face has been blotchy with bumps all over the place! My nose is all dry and thee are blotches on my cheeks, forehead, chin, and neck (I rub cream on my neck).

Is it possible to all of a sudden have a reaction to this stuff? What should I do? I look like a blotchy lobster!

Any recommendations for any other types of skin solutions? I hate to throw money down the toilet, so I will finish using up the cleanser, and the pore refiners (I am almost out of moisturizer & I can return an unopened bottle of toner).

2. I should say that I *think* it's the moisturizer doing this. Today I used all my products and the moisturizer was the only thing I rubbed on my neck and now I have blotches there.

I also have a cold sore right now...so I don't know if my face is freaking out about that!

3. id been using clinique three step for years and suddenly had a reaction to it.
    try not to use your usual products till the blotches go and then 1 by 1 re introduce your normal products.

4. Oh wow just completely abandon.....my face will feel so incredibly blah without products (usually feels all tight without anything on it). If it is a Clinique reaction...won't reintroducing the same product just reaggravate it?

5. Try Sisley. They have fabulous products... Good luck! =)

6. if you reintroduce the products 1 by 1 you can narrow it down to which one is causing the problem.
    sorry if i wasnt clear in my first post.

7. No problem! Thanks cherry!