Ack! Decisions, decisions. Thompson St vs lexington. Help!

Lexington or Thompson street

1. Lexington

2. Thompson Street

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, some of you may recall, I just found a lexington Indigo...well now thatnks to our wonderful shopping sub forum I found a thompson st...I think I would like better...what to do, what to do...
  2. I like the Thompson St better. It is more practical.
  3. I prefer the Lexington. Not a fan of the Thompson shape and the IMO long strap...
  4. I'd go with the Thompson St. The Lexington is just SO tiny..I rarely use mine.
  5. I like both. Sorry, guess I'm no help.
  6. Wow, so many more people voted for the lexington than I thought would....ok you lex lovers convinvce me....why is it better?
  7. I personally prefer the Lexington :yes:
  8. hah, we're split 50-50! the thompson street is so much bigger. the lexington is TINY -- tinier than a regular pochette.
  9. I vote Lexington!!!!!! LOVE that classy AND cute!!! :yes:
  10. I voted for the Thompson St. only because it is bigger than the Lexington. Both are cute, though!!
  11. Thompson St. only because I prefer bigger bags, Lexington is great for other occassions
    I so love the Tompkins Square, why did they take that bag off? MY SA tried all over to find me one in bronze - gone, gone, gone!!
  12. I like the Lexington !
  13. The lexington is small, but I'm an addict to them. I think they're a great size for a night out: small wallet, lipstick, keys, cellphone
  14. Lexington for me!
  15. I prefer the Lexington. They're pretty, although a bit small.

If you can live with a pochette/mini pochette, then you can deal with a lexington, however, if you normally carry alot of stuff around and use big bags often, then get the Thompson.

I guess the real decision is which one is more practical for you