Ack!!! Dark Silver Reissues arrived

1. I just got a call from my favorite SA and he received the darksilver reissue and said it's gorgeous.

I JUST bought the two MC totes - what do I do?:sad:
  2. Well, it can't hurt (wink) to go and look at the new dark silver reissue. If you don't like it, then you don't have to decide. But if you truly love it, I might consider returning one of the MC totes. It also depends if you have a reissue already. If you don't and you love the bag, then that would be a nice addition to your collection. Problem is Chanel keeps coming out with so many beautiful bags. I love your MC totes!
  3. I can't go look at them because I'm in SoCal and the Chanel boutique is on 57th in NYC. :sad:

I have 3 other reissues (all 226).:shame:

Maybe I'll have him send it to me just to "look" at it?:confused1:
  4. You know, it wouldn't hurt getting it sent to you "just to look at it" ;). Is it the 226 size?
  5. Yes, it's my favorite size.:love:
  6. Wow dark silver reissue? Love to check it out.
  7. I think you need to get it sent to you and check it out!!!
  8. Smooth, you gotta get it. I bet it's a keeper :yes: .
  9. OK, I did it.:nuts: I'll have it tomorrow. Now I have to go find more stuff to sell.:roflmfao:

ETA: Uh oh, the price of the reissues went WAY up! The 226 is now $2,195 from $1,995 - UGH!
  10. :roflmfao: We all have a sickness :lol:. Smooth, I hope you love it and please post pics.
  11. We all know what "just looking" leads to. Where's the bankruptcy icon?
  12. I'm REALLY bummed about the price increase. That's 10%!!!
  13. WOW, Mon, a 10% increase:yucky: !! On the other hand, I can't wait to see it:nuts: --you go, girl:jammin: :lol: !!!!!

14. omg...10% increase??? :wtf: holy moly....."sigh"

cant wait to see ur beautiful bag soon! congrats!!
  15. The price increases could it be the difference finish on reissue?