Account reinstatement

1. Ladies, here is the latest, as you know my eBay account was suspended due to Trademark Violation (:hysteric: ) and I was ask to sign some document to never sell fake bags again before they will consider reinstating my account ( :wtf: )… well, I stuck to my guns and REFUSED to sign anything…

From eBay:

Your account cannot be considered for reinstatement until you
    have completed the process to request reinstatement. However,
    completing the process does not guarantee that your account will be reinstated.

Well, guess what? They reinstated me :rolleyes: What??? I didn't go through any of their reinstatement process, just emails letting them why I DON'T wish to be reinstated because they're f-ing up left and right and customer service sux...

From eBay:

We are happy to inform you that your eBay account is now reinstated. Please note that any listings or bids that were cancelled with your account cannot be reinstated.

*Please do not reply to this email. If you have additional questions, billing inquiries, or concerns pertaining to the status of another account you own, please visit the eBay Help system for information and access to assistance from eBay Customer Support. You can visit our Help system by clicking on the "Help" button at the top of every eBay page.

We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.

WHAT :confused1: Did eBay lose the ability to read too? I DON'T want to be reinstated :hysteric:

2. So weird! Some ppl want them reinstated their acc but they REFUSE it! Now, you don't wish BUT they did it :confused1::confused1: May eBay getting crazy after so many ppl cursed them here :lol::lol::lol:

3. Wow. Ebay must have children running their Customer Support.

4. this just goes to prove that ebay NEVER reads what people email them.

5. this is just a joke now.
    seriously. if there is a viable alternative to ebay, they would put ebay out of business with how bad ebay is conducting them selves.

6. So if you don't follow their stupid rules, they reinstate even though you don't want to? Ummm K!

7. I hope they do this with mine otherwise its bye bye ebay for me.

8. So stupid aren't they? eBay really doesn't read the emails we send!!!

Those of you with suspend accounts, I hope you don't sign those agreements, if you read them carefully, it's like you are admitting to having sold fakes in the past! Who knows, they might use it against you later on... I just do not trust them!