Accompany me in my Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask journey

I had no luck finding this at the local
CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc. I finally got it on line. I never thought of going to Ulta, I will try that when I am about to run out.

I'm in Alberta and can find this mask pretty much anywhere. When I first tired it years ago, I found it in a health food store but now see it all over the place.

i live in a alberta too but i cant seem to find it anywhere. when u say its pretty much anywhere, does that include shoppers drug mart, wal-mart etc?

Ok, so, I've used it 2 times now, and the last time I used it I put 5 aspirin in it and it worked soooo well! My pores look so much smaller, and the blackheads and pimples are almost GONE! You guys! GONE!!! I have this huge zit on the left side of my mouth, so Ive been used the mask as a spot treatment, and it really looks like its helping it go away faster. Ill keep everyone updated, the true test will be when Aunt Flow comes:Push:

Sorry I didn't do pictures..I will just type it.

- Crush 4-6 uncoated aspirin on a plate or in your palm. I suggest the plate, because you will need your hands to do other things. If you don't want to crush the aspirin, sprinkle a few drops of water over the aspirin. They will dissolve in seconds, however if you didn't add enough water and they dissolve too slowly, just take your finger and gently poke the aspirin around until it dissolves.
- Now, if your aspirin is too runny because of too much water add some Cetaphil cleanser or aloe vera gel.
- Squeeze about an inch (LOL that sounds weird) of QH Mint Julep Mask on the plate.
- Using your fingers, carefully mix the QH with the aspirin. The easiest way I have found to do this is work the QH mask into a toothpaste consistency by adding a few drops of water. Then work the mask through the aspirin making sure the grains are spread fairly evenly throughout the QH mask.
-Spread all over your face, avoiding the area directly below your nose..it WILL make you sneeze repeatedly. :yes: Avoid the eye area as well.
-Leave on for 5-15 minutes..5 min. for sensitive skin, 15 min. for acne-prone skin. Once you start doing this more often you will learn how long your skin can tolerate the mask and you can test different times.
-Wash off the mask with lukewarm water, gently using small circular motions that will exfoliate dead skin off.
-Apply toner and moisturize well afterwards!

I recommend this mask 1-2 times a week for sensitive/dry skin and 3-4 times a week for acne prone skin.

wow thanks for this! i will definitely try this at home. need to get to the drugstore to get me some uncoated aspirin!!

Hilarious because ironically as I'm sitting here reading your thread, I've got the masque on my face! I give myself a facial once a week with it. I don't have acne-prone skin anymore but it still works pretty well. It's the best thing for blackheads I've found so far. (Though nothing removes them entirely!)

I think Ulta carries practically the whole QH product line! I have the Vitamin C & Honey peel off mask and it leaves my skin really smooth, but not tight. In the shower, every few days I use the Oatmeal and Honey Scrub. It's so much more gentle than an apricot scrub.

I didn't see that it had been posted yet, but here's QH's website: http://www.queenhelene.com/index.php

I totally love this stuff. I first heard about it on a makeup forum I visit and it works so well. I also love that it's only 3 bucks beats the heck out of my other masks that are twice the price.