Access Denied !

I'm surprised this is the exception and not the rule... don't these highly publicized clubs get their liquor license revoked by serving minors (celebrity or not)?

This is ridiculous!!! When someone is 20 i think he/she is quite responsible for their actions. How can they let someone drive from 16 and take the lives of people in his hands where they don't let someone drink until he is 21 and he has learned to cheat and lie for his age with the fake id system. I am sorry but for Europe this is ridiculous! You learn to be responsible for your actions by the time you are 18 and no one can substitute that with silly laws and fake ids!!!

This is ridiculous!!! When someone is 20 i think he/she is quite responsible for their actions. How can they let someone drive from 16 and take the lives of people in his hands where they don't let someone drink until he is 21 and he has learned to cheat and lie for his age with the fake id system. I am sorry but for Europe this is ridiculous! You learn to be responsible for your actions by the time you are 18 and no one can substitute that with silly laws and fake ids!!!
While I think it's agood think celebs are treated equally compared to everyone else, I agree on your post. The 21 limit is ridiculous and crazy.

Honey, I couldn't agree w/ you more....lol....but it's good that the celebs have to abide by our silly rules when the rest of us have to....lol.