AC City tote colors!!! HELP!!!!!

1. I am considering getting the Anna Corinna City Tote after I fell in love with it after I saw it in the Blue Bags thread, but am unsure one which color to get.... So, I was wondering if you guys could help me decide on a color... Thanks!!

I am planning on getting the mini size since I think the regular size might be too big on me...

Cobalt:
    [​IMG]
    (pic from winknyc.com)

Ottanio:
    [​IMG]
    (Shopbop.com)

Light Blue:
    [​IMG]
    (Shopbop.com)

Fuxia:
    [​IMG]
    (Shopbop.com)

2. Wow, tough choice... I'm drawn to the red because I feel that it's easier to maintain than white and it goes better with jeans than blue bags. But if I had to choose a blue, I think I would go with the Ottanio - I love blues with grey undertones!!

3. I love the first bright blue on and the fuxia one. The red looks like it would be really casual and versatile, which is hard to find in a red!

4. I love the Ottanio, but I think you'd have to look at the type of colors you wear regularly. Also, different colors just seem to match different people. I could never do a red, for example.

5. I actually was thinking about buying my next AC mini in that light blue color, I love it. the cobalt also looks really nice.

6. My vote is for the grey. It would make a great fall/winter bag!

7. Thanks for your feedback guys!! Keep them coming....

8. I recently got that winknyc cobalt city tote and i love it!!!

9. The cobalt is really pretty (the photo is actually very accurate) and works well in the mini size. I oredered it but returned it because one of the zipper pulls was missing. The cobalt leather is soft, whereas I think some of the other colors are glazed and/or distressed - not sure if that matters to you.

10. I love, love, love the Ottanio. Reminds me of the Caribbean. The cobalt is very striking, but probably not as versatile as the ottanio.

11. I love the gray one most

12. Cobalt!

13. Red or Cobalt.

14. Have you seen the colors Lake and Sapphire?

Lake, from RevolveClothing.com
    [​IMG]

Sapphire, glazed leather, RevolveClothing.com
    [​IMG]

15. Light blue or ottanio or (possibly) the Lake color. I love blue. I don't own a single blue bag and that's GOT to change.